In order to win the trust of numerous patrons and to also retain the same of existing clients, we are paying high importance towards the quality of products, offered by us. Due to this reason, we manufacture all our reactors and products using quality approved material, which we procure from certified vendors. A team of experienced quality controllers keeps an eagle eye on every production stage to rule out the chances of occurring any sort of compromise with the offered products. These experts are also responsible for testing all the developed products to ensure their adherence with industry laid quality standards and guidelines.
Moreover, our entire product range is tested by these experts at the sophisticated quality checking unit with the use of latest inspecting machines and instruments. The reactors we offer are examined to ensure their optimum performance and energy efficiency. Owing to the quality of our products and production process,we are awarded by ISO 9001 : 2015 certification.
Apart from this, all our products are examined on the basis of following parameters:
- Match moment
- Dynamic balancing
- Static balancing
- Cantilever load testing
- In house and on site vibration analysis
- Pressure endurance
- Resistance to rust
Standard Procedures followed during Inspection
- It is in this stage that we are verifying and confirming to the design specifications/drawings of the equipment as per the code.
- In documentation-control, we are getting the approval of drawing, welding procedure, procedure qualification, welder performance test etc., from Clients/Consultants.
- In this stage, we are identifying all raw-materials by producing the original mill test certificate. In absence of original mill test certificate we do consider attested true copies of the same. In such cases samples of the same are taken for testing at an approved Metallurgical Laboratory in conformance with the specification requirement.
- In this stage the Inspector checks the marking / cutting layouts on the raw-materials and co-relates with the Mill Test Certificate. There after the material is released for further activities like cutting, rolling, forming and welding activities.
- For each and every equipments we submit a Quality Assurance Plan with all the stages of fabrication and inspection. This QAP is sent for approval to the clients and Engineering Consultants. Accordingly our Inspectors will check all the stages as per the approved QAP. Many a times the quality stages are witnessed by reputed Third Party Inspection Agencies appointed by the clients. Our welding Engineer ensures the weld finish and quality and also controls the usage of consumables and monitors various welding parameters in line with the procedures.
During the course of fabrication we carry out Non-destructive testing as follows:
- Visual Inspection
- Liquid penetration testing
- Magnetic particle testing
- Radiographic testing
- Ultrasonic testing