Established in the year 1989, we, “Mech N Tech”, are manufacturing, exporting, Distributing and supplying quality assortment of Plant Machinery, Industrial Blowers, Tanks and Vessels. The products offered by us are manufactured using quality material along with advanced technology that conforms their adherence with industry quality standards. Offered range of products consists of Heat Exchangers, Distillation Columns, Industrial Blowers and many more. These products are widely acclaimed among the customers for their attributes like excellent performance, low maintenance cost, easy operation and rugged construction. Before the end delivery, all our products are examined by a team of quality inspectors to ensure their flawlessness and high durability.
With an objective to have a hassle-free production process, we have established a sophisticated infrastructure facility. This facility is installed with advanced machines and tools that are necessary for the production. We have appointed experienced and diligent professionals for having trouble-free execution of all the trade related activities. Our research associates keep themselves updated with the advancements in the field of technology and recommend necessary changes to the production unit. Supported by our dedicated professionals, sophisticated manufacturing unit and quality range of products, we are able to attain the trust of large number of renowned organizations like Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, Roca Bathroom Products Private Limited, Lupin Limited and to name a few.
Under the visionary guidance of our , 'Mr. Suresh Parwal', we have occupied a commendable position in this competitive market. His brilliant managerial skills, vast industry knowledge and commitment towards attaining the organizational targets has enabled us to add numerous patrons across the region.
Supported by a team of competent and experienced professionals, we are able to attain tremendous success and growth in this domain. The professionals working by us, implement their vast industry experience and knowledge to develop the products in a commendable way. All our team-members work in sync with one another, as well as with clients to understand their exact needs and serve them, accordingly. Further, we periodically organize skill enhancement sessions and seminars to keep our workforce updated with advanced technology and changing market dynamics.
Our team consists of following members:
- Experienced professionals
- Quality controllers
- Researchers and developers
- Sales & marketing executives
- Skilled & semi-skilled laborer
- Administrative professionals
*Your information is safe with us.
We have an efficient machining division equipped with various sizes of lathes, shaper, milling, radial and pillar drills, dynamic balancing machine, portable vibration analyzer, grinder, air compressor with pneumatic tools, power hacksaw etc. Our team of machinists is capable of handling all challenging tasks.
Fabrication Shop: Our fabrication shop is well-oiled for fabrication and erection of diverse industrial products. We have the expertise in making tanks, vessels, heat exchangers, condensers, chimney, impeller, blower, various spare parts for thermal power plants, ducting and any type of structural fabrication of S.S, M.S, G I, aluminum etc. Our fabrication shop is equipped with TIG welding facility, plasma cutting, plate bending machine, knife-edge bending machine, hydraulic and screw presses, cutter, hydraulic testing devices etc.
Our F.R.P Division is feared for manufacturing FRP fans for cooling towers, FRP moulds for sanitary ware, pallets, FRP lining etc. One of the main features of this division is the most efficient air foil from highly experienced consultant / institutes. The various products manufactured being exported to USA.
Catering to Diverse Industries
We have developed our expertise in manufacturing and exporting premium quality engineering goods to markets across the globe. This has enabled us to carve a good name across diverse industries.
With quality products, timely deliveries and amicable business relationship, we are registered vendor of several industries like:
- Thermal power stations
- Sugar factories
- Chemical plants
- Soya plants
- Ceramic & sanitary wares manufacturing units
- Textile manufacturing units
- Fertilizer plants etc.
*Your information is safe with us.
Industries We Serve
Standard Procedures Followed During Inspection:
- It is in this stage that we are verifying and confirming to the design specifications / drawings of the equipment as per the code.
- In documentation-control, we are getting the approval of drawing, welding procedure, procedure qualification, welder performance test etc., from Clients / Consultants.
- In this stage, we are identifying all raw-materials by producing the original mill test certificate. In absence of original mill test certificate we do consider attested true copies of the same. In such cases samples of the same are taken for testing at an approved Metallurgical Laboratory in conformance with the specification requirement.
- In this stage the Inspector checks the marking / cutting layouts on the raw-materials and co-relates with the Mill Test Certificate. There after the material is released for further activities like cutting, rolling, forming and welding activities.
- For each and every equipments we submit a Quality Assurance Plan with all the stages of fabrication and inspection. This QAP is sent for approval to the clients and Engineering Consultants. Accordingly our Inspectors will check all the stages as per the approved QAP. Many a times the quality stages are witnessed by reputed Third Party Inspection Agencies appointed by the clients. Our welding Engineer ensures the weld finish and quality and also controls the usage of consumables and monitors various welding parameters in line with the procedures.
During the course of fabrication we carry out Non-destructive testing as follows:
- Visual Inspection
- Liquid penetrant testing
- Magnetic particle testing
- Radiographic testing
- Ultrasonic testing
With the aim to create a benchmark of success in the highly competitive market, we are striving towards maximizing the contentment level of honorable patrons. The products we offer to the patrons are developed using supreme quality material in tandem with industry set quality norms. Clients can avail our entire range in variegated sizes and specifications, as per their needs. For smoothly regulating the process of monetary dealings, we accept payments through varied modes like cash, cheque, DD, invoice, credit card and on line, as per clients ease. Further, a team of deft professionals ensures that our products are delivered within the scheduled time. Owing to our customer oriented policies, feasible prices and ethical business policies, we have mustered a large number of clients across the region.
Following are some of our prestigious clients:
- Glocon Inc, NJ. USA
- Ranbaxy Lab Ltd., Dewas
- H & R Johnson (I) Ltd., Dewas
- Khaitan Chemical & Fertilizer., Indore, Jhansi, Nimrani, Maxi, Ratlam
- M.P. Power Generating Co Ltd (Satpura Thermal Power Station) Sarni
- Clihattisgarh State Electricity Board(Hesdeo Thennal Power House) Korba
- E I D Parry (I) Ltd. Dewas
- Panyware Roca Pvt. Ltd, Dewas
- Ambika Solvcx Ltd, Indore, Jaora. Akola
- Ramco Industries Ltd., Maksi
- Gabrial India Ltd Dewas
- Dewas Soya Industries Ltd, Dewas
- Kriti Industries Ltd, Dewas
- Caparo Tubes India, Dewas
- S T I (Saitoh) India Ltd, Dewas
- Shree Synthetics Ltd, Ujjain
- IPCA Laboratories Ltd., Ratlam
- Navin Flourine International Ltd.,Dewas
- S. Kumars Ltd., Dewas
What Are You Looking For ?