With an objective to have a hassle-free production process, we have established a sophisticated infrastructure facility. This facility is installed with advanced machines and tools that are necessary for the production. We have appointed experienced and diligent professionals for having trouble-free execution of all the trade related activities. Our research associates keep themselves updated with the advancements in the field of technology and recommend necessary changes to the production unit. Supported by our dedicated professionals, sophisticated manufacturing unit and quality range of products, we are able to attain the trust of large number of renowned organizations like Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, Roca Bathroom Products Private Limited, Lupin Limited and to name a few.
Under the visionary guidance of our mentor, 'Mr. Suresh Parwal', we have occupied a commendable position in this competitive market. His brilliant managerial skills, vast industry knowledge and commitment towards attaining the organizational targets has enabled us to add numerous patrons across the region.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Suresh Parwal|
|Key Customers||Glocon Inc, NJ. USARanbaxy Lab Ltd., DewasH AND R Johnson (I) Ltd., DewasM.P. Power Generating Co Ltd (Satpura Thermal Power Station) SarniE I D Parry (I) Ltd. Dewas|
|Registered Address||Plot No.1B/3 Industrial Area No.1, A.B. Road, Dewas- 455 001, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Size of Premises||500 square feet|
|Space Around||Front porch|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By RoadBy SeaBy Air|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Supported by a team of competent and experienced professionals, we are able to attain tremendous success and growth in this domain. The professionals working by us, implement their vast industry experience and knowledge to develop the products in a commendable way. All our team-members work in sync with one another, as well as with clients to understand their exact needs and serve them, accordingly. Further, we periodically organize skill enhancement sessions and seminars to keep our workforce updated with advanced technology and changing market dynamics.
Our team consists of following members:
- Experienced professionals
- Quality controllers
- Researchers and developers
- Sales & marketing executives
- Skilled & semi-skilled labour
- Administrative professionals
Catering to Diverse Industries
With quality products, timely deliveries and amicable business relationship, we are registered vendor of several industries like:
- Thermal power stations
- Sugar factories
- Chemical plants
- Soya plants
- Ceramic & sanitary wares manufacturing units
- Textile manufacturing units
- Fertilizer plants etc.
Industries We Serve
- It is in this stage that we are verifying and confirming to the design specifications / drawings of the equipment as per the code.
- In documentation-control, we are getting the approval of drawing, welding procedure, procedure qualification, welder performance test etc., from Clients / Consultants.
- In this stage, we are identifying all raw-materials by producing the original mill test certificate. In absence of original mill test certificate we do consider attested true copies of the same. In such cases samples of the same are taken for testing at an approved Metallurgical Laboratory in conformance with the specification requirement.
- In this stage the Inspector checks the marking / cutting layouts on the raw-materials and co-relates with the Mill Test Certificate. There after the material is released for further activities like cutting, rolling, forming and welding activities.
- For each and every equipments we submit a Quality Assurance Plan with all the stages of fabrication and inspection. This QAP is sent for approval to the clients and Engineering Consultants. Accordingly our Inspectors will check all the stages as per the approved QAP. Many a times the quality stages are witnessed by reputed Third Party Inspection Agencies appointed by the clients. Our welding Engineer ensures the weld finish and quality and also controls the usage of consumables and monitors various welding parameters in line with the procedures.
During the course of fabrication we carry out Non-destructive testing as follows:
- Visual Inspection
- Liquid penetrant testing
- Magnetic particle testing
- Radiographic testing
- Ultrasonic testing
Following are some of our prestigious clients:
- Glocon Inc, NJ. USA
- Ranbaxy Lab Ltd., Dewas
- H & R Johnson (I) Ltd., Dewas
- Khaitan Chemical & Fertilizer., Indore, Jhansi, Nimrani, Maxi, Ratlam
- M.P. Power Generating Co Ltd (Satpura Thermal Power Station) Sarni
- Clihattisgarh State Electricity Board(Hesdeo Thennal Power House) Korba
- E I D Parry (I) Ltd. Dewas
- Panyware Roca Pvt. Ltd, Dewas
- Ambika Solvcx Ltd, Indore, Jaora. Akola
- Ramco Industries Ltd., Maksi
- Gabrial India Ltd Dewas
- Dewas Soya Industries Ltd, Dewas
- Kriti Industries Ltd, Dewas
- Caparo Tubes India, Dewas
- S T I (Saitoh) India Ltd, Dewas
- Shree Synthetics Ltd, Ujjain
- IPCA Laboratories Ltd., Ratlam
- Navin Flourine International Ltd.,Dewas
- S. Kumars Ltd., Dewas